Recent content by exhausted with knee pain

  1. E

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hello Toothfairy delighted to hear the news of your new grandaughter that is wonderful. I haven't been on the Forum for a while. I am on holiday at the moment but lying in bed with a horrible cold. Anyway still having a lovely time but long for some energy. My knee is good but like everyone else...
  2. E

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hello Toothfairy seem to have lost our private thread anyway good to hear all your news,great to hear you are off crutches I can't wait. I think you asked me about what sort of farming we do I forgot to answer. We have Sussex cows and grow wheat,barley and oats although all looking a little...
  3. E

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    Hello Rosie so good to read all your posts. I am also getting a new exercise bike tomorrow , I think it will be good for me. You sound as if you are doing very well. I can't wait to get rid of crutches they drive me mad. I seem to limp a bit , so I think I should keep using them. When have other...
  4. E

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hello all I have done a week hurrah :) :) I saw pt yesterday we said I should not be on one crutch and said I should be doing less. I am very bored doing nothing, can't believe I have to rest for 5 more weeks. My knee is still very swollen so am being good icing and resting. Hope everyone is...
  5. E

    TKR Replacement Knee is Warm

    Well done you! Sounds as if you are doing well. I am day 5 all good very stiff and still quite tired. Will be following your progress, take it easy.
  6. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Thank you everyone for your kind wishes . I am isn't it wonderful to be in your own bed. Knee is good very little pain am taking it easy. My blood pressure all ok now so all going well. How is everyone else? How is toothfairy? Seem to have lots all threads apart from my own! Sorry any way thanks...
  7. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Jenny good luck tomorrow it is all worth it. I hope to go home today my new knees feel really good for day 4 . Don't worry all will be fine let us how it goes x
  8. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Thank you everyone am feelingmuch better tonight. Did anyone have those machines pumping anckles for blood clots ? They make such a racket ! Good job I have ear plugs.
  9. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Thank you Sarah for that my knee feels quite good but I feel weak
  10. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Trouble with low blood pressure is this normal?
  11. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Hello day 3 sitting a chair in hospital. All ok although it is certainly hard! Anyway hopefully home tomorrow or Tuesday. Hope everyone is recovering well x
  12. E

    TKR I have made it!

    Hello all I have a new knee.! Had op yesterday 9am with spinal all good till about 1hour after op my heart rate dropped and my blood pressure dropped to 70! Anyway all ok now, very tired and uncomfortable but I am managing on tramadol. Hope everyone is recovering well x
  13. E

    Bilateral TKR I Can't Believe It...I Did It!!!

    Wow pan what a story ! You are doing so well it has given me great confidence for my op on Friday. Keep recovering x
  14. E

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    Hello Rosie so glad all is going well with your recovery. I have 2 days to go I am cleaning the house like a mad women! Keep resting and enjoy the rest. All going to be great from now on. X
  15. E

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hello toothfairy you really are doing well. I am now awake in the middle of the night reading everyone's threads! I am not really worried yet about op on Friday just my mind is racing with so many thoughts.The left knee which has a partial knee replacement is very painful , so I am worried my...
Back
Top Bottom