Debru4's latest activity

  • Debru4
    Debru4 replied to the thread THR Counting My Blessings.
    Thanks for the encouragement @Layla! Despite this hip being worse than my first one eight years ago, I've actually had a bit less pain...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 reacted to myglasshalffull's post in the thread THR Cannot sleep in bed with Like Like.
    Oh no @Trotter ! You might want to get a quick X-ray to be sure everything is ok. Keep us posted. In the meantime be sure to ice the...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 reacted to Glass2026's post in the thread THR Now my other side hurts. with Like Like.
    Hi all! I met with my surgeon Tuesday of this week, and we have scheduled my right THR for August 3rd. Hopefully, this procedure will...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 replied to the thread THR Elf1 Recovery Road.
    I am the same way with my right hip, which was replaced 8 years ago. I rarely give it a thought, and am so grateful that I had it done...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 reacted to Elf1's post in the thread THR Elf1 Recovery Road with Friendly Friendly.
    Wow how time flies! Didn't even realize until I saw a post from the past on FB that yesterday was my 7 year hipaversary! :egypdance: I'm...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 reacted to Scuba_Diver's post in the thread THR Time to change things up. with Like Like.
    A few months have passed since my last posting. Things didn't improved as expected (6 weeks) So I finally went to the doctor, who...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 replied to the thread THR Now my other side hurts..
    Great news that your hip replacement was so successful, and that you were able to enjoy your trip to Alaska. Bummer that the other hip...
  • Debru4
    Debru4 reacted to Glass2026's post in the thread THR Now my other side hurts. with Like Like.
    Hi all, Just wanted to give a quick update. My left hip has never felt better. I am really pleased with my progress up to this point...
Back
Top Bottom