Recent content by DallasSarah

  1. D

    THR Popping in to say hello :)

    Hey my Hippy friends! Before I do a fun babble update on post hip life - Congratulations on building the website and exciting on your live event coming up. I get the email updates and follow. It all looks great! What's lovely to say it looks great this is my trade-career. Yikes my next...
  2. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Hello gang! What a lovely response and great to hear updates. How fun you guys got to meet Kevin & Z! We all need a reunion somewhere warm, sunny with hopefully great martinis or margaritas! I go to Vegas all the time for work and never venture to casinos, fun place for shows and good...
  3. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Hello 2011 hipster! Wow time flies quickly! Hope my crew are all doing well, happy and healthy! My hip is the best! Lots of travel, aventures, working hard and yes still wearing those high heels! Joined new company. Move to Washington DC last September. Celebrated my 50th birthday on...
  4. D

    THR 3 year check-in

    Oh Kevin, what a pain after everything you have been though. The positive side you are a strong fighter which will help you battle this next chapter. Hope your wife if well? Are you still flying or do you have to lay low while you deal with the cancer? Sending you lots of love, good healing...
  5. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Thank you everyone for the fun happy anniversary reminder. Year 3 is end of this month and I feel brand new, I rarely think about my hip. I've been walking a lot even did a 5k a few weekends ago its so refreshing not worrying about if I'm going to have that awful ache pain after activity. I...
  6. D

    THR It's been some time since....

    Ohhhhh Charlie, So sorry for your loss of Jasper, we all knew how important he was to your life, recovery they become your partner in crimes, yes soul mates. Forgive me for asking was he a weinheimer he looks like one in your profile photo and I cannot find you older thread to read back I know...
  7. D

    THR It's been some time since....

    Thanks Poppet - hope all is well for you also xoxo
  8. D

    THR It's been some time since....

    Nice surprise to hear from you Charlie, Glad you are doing so well, I feel blessed with the same type of recovery. It did get better in phases I think once you also commit to doing more activity and making some fun lifestyle changes this helps. Getting busy for sure! I love my new hip. I...
  9. D

    THR New hip 3/7/12

    Hi Cathy, What a fabulous update, plus to get home so quickly must be nice! Also love that Z came by to see you. Now take it nice and easy and enjoy your recovery. Sending you lots of love and good wishes and of course a lovely holiday time. Hopefully you have some loved ones who can spoil...
  10. D

    Revision THR Has anyone ever heard of late onset metal hypersensitivity in a ceramic on ceramic hip

    Hey Z - sending lots of good vibes for Thursday! Bring on some good Morphine :) Love to welsh jane & Cathy too!
  11. D

    Revision THR Has anyone ever heard of late onset metal hypersensitivity in a ceramic on ceramic hip

    Hi Z - ok, ok, ok Im going to admit when Kevin posted in my thread about your condition I did read and check back and have been reading, just posting. My lame excuse is I had forgotten my password and when using my iPad getting a new password doesnt work using iPad. SOOOOOOO tonight I have my...
  12. D

    THR New hip 3/7/12

    Hey Cathy, I'm happy you have found someone to help with your "BooBoo" part on your hip, what a drag....I'm sure some people just ignore and keep going on I'm so happy you have met this surgeon and are having fixed quickly. Many years ago I had a large metal rod inside my leg for a busted femur...
  13. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Happy November Everyone! My hip will be celebrating its 2nd year birthday at the end of this month and all is fabulous. I did loose a few extra lbs and it was tough, now the weight is off WOW makes a big difference just in overall feeling, activity level and confidence. Yes sneaking in the...
  14. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Tally Ho....YoooooHooooooo Times flies, checking in to say hello. Dallas is HOT and I'm ready for the cooler winter months. No major news to share. I had to check which year I had my hip replaced wasn't sure if it was almost my 2 or 3 year anniversary that says a lot OR its a serious sign I...
  15. D

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    YooHoo from Dallas...... Must share from my baby brothers wedding in England a few weeks ago. Madison my niece (their daughter) and her cousin Cohen made the day a very special one! My hip never acted up once and YES I wore heels all day to the wedding :) Also hit westend and got to see...
Back
Top Bottom