Recent content by Constanze

  1. Constanze

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    Hi @danelady I'm very happy to read an update from you, even though you've gone through so much. Just wanted to give you a big hug. Constanze
  2. Constanze

    THR I'm on the other side!!

    Hi @newguy. A pleasure to hear from you, also for me! We have a lot in common (cool). I also jog long distances - slow though this may be - and I'll be seventy this year. And my other hip, the one I was born with still doesn't need replacing. My artificial hip is doing fine - I've had it for 11...
  3. Constanze

    TKR Over and out!

    Hi @danelady! Are you still there and did you have a knee replacement? Some news would be great. I will always remember your courage and good sense of humour. Take care. Constanze
  4. Constanze

    Bilateral THR Bilateral THR Recovery Begins

    Walking around Wales - wow:). Congratulations @Wyn wombat.
  5. Constanze

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Hi @Mr.fun , Thanks for the update which I find very interesting to read. Although I'm not an expert, I think "sit to stand" pain and struggling while getting into a standing position is not unusual after a hip op and is discussed often here on Bonesmart. There would also be start-up pain when...
  6. Constanze

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    Thank you @Layla
  7. Constanze

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    Thank you @Layla. We had a lovely time with Emily in Cologne. How are you? Hugs from Constanze
  8. Constanze

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    That's lovely @Jamie. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  9. Constanze

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    Hi everybody. Many thanks for the good wishes. @Jamie , the photo shows a nice traditional English pub (inn) in a village called Scothern, which is about 3 miles from our house in the UK. When we're back in Germany, we'll go to a Christmas market in Wiesbaden, and maybe we'll go ice skating.
  10. Constanze

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    Season's greetings to everybody from North Greetwell, Lincolnshire, Northern England! We are renovating our house in North Greetwell near Lincoln again. The day after tomorrow, we're Going back to Germany. We will be celebrating Christmas there. On the way back, we'll see my 4th grand-child, a...
  11. Constanze

    THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

    Yes, thanks for the update from me, too. And I wish you continued improvement after the OP. Best wishes from Constanze:)
  12. Constanze

    TKR Over and out!

    Hi @danelady, do you have any news about your knee? Any more preliminary appointments for a possible future knee replacement? I'm exited to hear about it. Best wishes. Constanze
  13. Constanze

    THR left it TOO long: Left THR Posterior

    Lovely. That's quite soon. Best of luck for the operation, and do carry on reporting how you are getting on.
  14. Constanze

    THR left it TOO long: Left THR Posterior

    So what date is the op for your left scheduled for? Have you got an appointment, yet @Deni444 ? Meanwhile, keep up your excellent recovery:)
  15. Constanze

    TKR Over and out!

    Hi @danelady , just learned you will have a knee replaced, soon. I wish you good luck and a successful outcome. Let us know when the op takes place and keep us up-to-date. I'd be very interested in learning about it. :) Hugs, Constanze
Back
Top Bottom