Recent content by cocodelight

  1. cocodelight

    PKR Help having several issues

    Yes my pt it's not adding up because I'm having muscle weakness as well after on them for awhile 5 minutes it feels like An elephant is on my back both have heel pain symtoms viral arthritis and reactive arthritis I never had issues with my feet until now
  2. cocodelight

    PKR Help having several issues

    I think she called this reactive athritis caused by strep has anyone heard of this googling this I'm kinda scarded now and srtep is a bacterial infection so it could possible go into knee? I did take a round of penicillin. The knee is stiff but the heels are the most painful.
  3. cocodelight

    PKR Help having several issues

    Just got back for another doc apt she was looking over my records and noticed I had step throat just before all the pain in the heels started she said sometime this has a connection with arthritis she said to start taking napraxon and hope that it goes away she said sometimes a month or 2 or she...
  4. cocodelight

    PKR Help having several issues

    1. I would say 2 if I'm moving around. Can go up to 8 if I'm standing for say 10 minutes then I get the burning, stabbing pain. All of this is after my heels started hurting before then I could stand for sometime without pain and I'm referring to the heels not the knee the knee is about 2 most...
  5. cocodelight

    PKR Help having several issues

    I had my partial July 22. The therapy went well. After therapy tried to go back to the gym. I exercised too much and inflamed my patella tendon. Had to cut back a lot. Then my heels started to hurt. I could only stand on them for short periods like 5 minutes without feeling fatigue. Last 3...
  6. cocodelight

    TKR greeneyedtattedgirl's recovery

    Terrific news from both so glad to hear the upswing :)
  7. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

    Very good :) keep on keeping on :)
  8. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR Suzzee 2000's race to a new life.....

    Thank you so much @suzzee2000 your words are so encouraging I hope and pray for that day will come I'm so glad that you are enjoying all that life has to offer have a great week :)
  9. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR Suzzee 2000's race to a new life.....

    Thank you so much suzzee I was just thinking when I do this on the june 23 I hope it will be worth it and i hope i can I do this if I have the the will power since October the microfracture it's been terrible on cruches 2 months 2 rehabs one brace and still in constent pain bearly able to go to...
  10. cocodelight

    Coming up on 1 and 2 yr. anniversaries!

    Thank you for this post so glad your doing well
  11. cocodelight

    PKR Gatornet's knee

    Sounds like you're off to a good start. That's good news about the partial but don't overdo it. I go in June 23 with possibility of partial but my microfracture was in all 3 of my components so I don't see them be able to. We will see either way. Glad it's going to be over soon. Keep us...
  12. cocodelight

    TKR greeneyedtattedgirl's recovery

    So sorry to hear this you are in my prayers keep us posted
  13. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR Suzzee 2000's race to a new life.....

    That's great news about your walking sorry to hear about the fence but glad the horse is ok glad that you and your daughter was able to help
  14. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR Walking towards a new life!

    Hi Tracy hope you are doing good and hoping your recovery is going well for you :)
  15. cocodelight

    Bilateral TKR Suzzee 2000's race to a new life.....

    So glad you had a good day suzzee hopefully it will be more like this morning everyday :)
Back
Top Bottom