Recent content by Brave gal

  1. Brave gal

    THR 1 year post-op, Still in pain. Still on cane. So confused!

    I am also sorry for this terrible experience that you are going through, just want you to know I have you in my thoughts and hope the issues resolve sooner rather than later.
  2. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Grandma Chris you rock also
  3. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Joanne, you are doing wonderful. You make me proud. You know you are doing fine. Just remember it is called SURGERY. You will be over this healing process and we will say "remember when." A lot of people try to make recovering patients feel that if they are not walking miles or doing power...
  4. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Hi Jo , there's no place like home. Who said that? Lol u are now the hero of BoneSmart and look how many people love you. Which personally is well deserved . I am as proud of you as if you were my child graduating with top honors. You earned the right to complain to me whatever time of day. The...
  5. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Jo yourest, I will talk to you later. You did it and now we are going dancing!!!!
  6. Brave gal

    THR knee / leg misalignment?

    Hi Dave , I am sorry u are experiencing discomfort at this time. I notice tightness at insision site after walking for extended time. I believe that the healing of the surgery, the cutting and. Manipulation of tissue that surround the area that the hip was replaced takes a lot longer to...
  7. Brave gal

    THR knee / leg misalignment?

    Dave I had to read your posts. When your doctor said you had a crooked leg and then he didn't remember . I don't know what to make of that. At this time I have zero swelling both legs at post op I was told were exactly both same length. I went into surgery a patient my OS said they dream of...
  8. Brave gal

    THR knee / leg misalignment?

    Hi I am almost 5 weeks post op and have barely any pain. If you feel uncomfortable why stretch. Why are you so consumed with the gym. I am in very good physical shape and I have not been cleared to do excercises at gym until 6 weeks post op. I had a pretty easy recovery and am back at work. I...
  9. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Jo r u waitIng 4 prep they r gonna ask what surgury ur there for tell me what I did lol
  10. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Jo u still there or u off now
  11. Brave gal

    Am I doing the right thing?

    Best of luck and you will enjoy that gr8 looking vaca spot which u well deserve
  12. Brave gal

    scared in US: op in March

    @ kittyroma, safe travels to USA just remember u r in my thoughts and prayers and you can always instant message me with any nervous thoughts that you need someone to talk to just go to messages and write me header brave girl . I will have u in my thoughts and prayers and will always answer you...
  13. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    One last thought before bed , can't wait for our next laugh fest this up coming week, just thinking a bout it I am crackin up. Love & hugs my friend, on wards and upwards is what we say here
  14. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Jo, now go to bed my thoughts are with you all day tomorrow no pressure but try to let me know how u r feelin for ask Mark to text me or one of the girls to let me know it's over. Love you my buddy
  15. Brave gal

    THR JoAnne's Journey

    Jo , after Monday the next countdown is to when we gonna go out for drinks and riding around in da duster omg too funny no seriously you make me so proud of u!!!! It will be so much easier than u ever thought ,,,,,,, my best thoughts r with u
Back
Top Bottom