Recent content by 34120

  1. 34120

    TKR + MUA first knee. One year post knee surgery

    Had both of mine done in July. Still use the over the toilet handles. Getting out of a chair, etc. feels and sounds like gravel Crunching! [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. 34120

    MUA 10 weeks after TKRS and not yet happy

    Wish I had never had my 1st one done for 9 years. Had bilateral in July and doing much better. Hang in there and don't wait as long as I did. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. 34120

    TKR Late Bloomer<

    zzevi: I have many severe cramps, some in the groin area. Most likely mine are caused by dehydration. I mean screaming, uncontrollable cramping, always after drifting off to sleep. Legs,calves, groin, behind the knees, ankles, feet, and sometimes stomach, ribs and fingers. Some of the problems...
  4. 34120

    Incredibly trivial but helps keep my mind off my surgery

    Wish I had thought of the basket! My daughter surprised me and used duct tape to cover mine. She used cheetah print. Fastest animal...get it? I got all kinds of laughs and compliments on it in rehab! [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. 34120

    TKR Mom's post op thread<

    You and your mom are doing great at this point. Don't push it and she will heal! I am 61 with bilateral last July. It may take us a little longer but with a little help, we will get there, too! [emoji9] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. 34120

    MUA 10 weeks after TKRS and not yet happy

    Sounds like you need to move to sunny SWFL! Seriously though, you are doing way too much. It hurts my knees just reading about it and my surgery was in July! Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  7. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    @Celle, I have had pain on the outside of my left BTKR since the surgery last summer. I have done everything I could think of to get relief. My husband has chronic back pain to the point of being disabled. His pm dr. had him try an electronic stimulation unit and said he could try it out on...
  8. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    Ok, thanks Jo! Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    You are about that, I will take it easy! Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  10. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    @Josephine I will reread that, thanks. It is a little numb; that is how I know it is rectangular. It doesn't hurt all the way around the knee, just on that side. My ROM and extension are great and have been for a few months! I don't think I will ever be able to kneel, skip or even run again...
  11. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    @sistersinhim I had a revision on one knee and tkr on the other at the same time! It was very unusual, even Josephine had not heard of one. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  12. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    @mbrown I like to keep an eye on my daughter in case of car trouble. My husband is driving me back and leading the way. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  13. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    I have a very painful place on the outside of one knee, still get stiff and other aches and pains but I am not tolerate of pain. Other than that, had a good Christmas with my parents, my son and other family. Hope you did, too! My grandson was born 3 months early on Christmas day so his middle...
  14. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    @Josephine, my biggest problem is a very painful rectangle on the outside of the left knee. It really aches and hurts. Dr says it is because I am doing too much but it hurts even if I don't do anything. More if I've been on it. What could it be? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  15. 34120

    Bilateral TKR BTKR: What was I thinking?

    Thanks, @sistersinhim! God bless you, also! Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom