Lindylee
post-grad
You have been through it. I admire your attitude. My husband worries about me, often far more than I realise. He enjoyed his morning off.
2 hours at a time seems to be the normal sleep pattern for me at present. I felt great when I went 4 hours one night!
@SnowHare Ouch! I hope you manage to get the pain under control without upsetting your stomach.
2 hours at a time seems to be the normal sleep pattern for me at present. I felt great when I went 4 hours one night!
@SnowHare Ouch! I hope you manage to get the pain under control without upsetting your stomach.
United Kingdom


But they stressed no NSAIDs I had also taken it before my torn meniscus surgery August 2018. Since I did the bridge therapy and was off warfarin and using love nox prior to surgery and still using it while adding warfarin back in they may have felt it ok during this short term.
but I am sure gonna triple check!
I will be so happy when these rough couple of weeks are behind me. I clearly need to adjust my meds and take some stronger stuff during the day especially when I need to leave the house to get my blood work done I also decided I should make a homemade pizza it’s was so good but dang that was not the brightest thing to do on my one week anniversary.
An online Bonesmart fashion show should take place to review our favorite ensembles. !

