MUA When do you start getting optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still having the same problem as before and no one can figure it out. My knee is still warm, terrible stiffness when walking or just standing, This morning I walking about 200 paces had terrible stiffness and swelling. It's always in the same place right side. They though maybe it was Ilio Band Tendinitis but cortisone has not helped so we have ruled it out. 8 months later and I still have the same symptoms. ?by the way it took my 5 months t ride the bike but I finally did it. Any suggestions on my dilemma.
 
Did you consider a second opinion? Or have you done that too? I will tag Josephine to see if she has any words of wisdom for you.
 
Yes I actually have had two opinions. According to my X-rays everything looks fine, I think they are going to go in and see if there is scar tissue. No one seems to know why weight bearing is cause stiffness. I have spoken to Josephine about this before. But who know,s, maybe someone has a new idea
 
Birdie, I merged your new post with your original thread as it helps me to have everything in one place - a bit like hospital notes! So now I have read right though it from day one and something jumped out at me. You mentioned that your PT had you doing exercises with weights on your leg. Would you like to describe for me all the exercises you do at home or at PT, in as much detail as you can? Including how many reps, sets and days?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom