THR Welshgirls recovery 'Ok Fab Four here we go!!!

Sending love :loveshwr: hugs :friends: and Happy Eleven Month Anniversary wishes!
One more month and we'll have to bake a Fab Four cake.
Hope you're doing well, pretty lady!
@Welshgirl
 
Ahhhh gorgeous Layla thank you so much for thinking of us Fab Four ladies and wishing us a happy 11month anniversary x seriously can not believe it will be one year next month!!! How time fillies by when you are pain free and living a totally active life once again. I have so much to be grateful for xxx
Hope all is well with you, sending you heaps of love and again thank you for thinking of me xxx
 
One year ago today 4th Oct 2017 I was submitted into hospital for a planned right hip replacement.... I was terrified and still questioning my decision to have it done!!!

Here I am today feeling totally blessed with my new pain Free hip!!! And enjoying life once again to the max. Having that operation completely changed my life, I am eternally grateful to my surgeon and to new technology.

To all who are contemplating or booked in for the operation or who has just recently had the procedure done please know it’s will be the best thing to happen to you. A few uncomfortable weeks in the beginning will fly by and the outcome far outweighs this period in time! I love living my life once again!

To the Fab Four who joined me in the journey hope you are all doing well and happy anniversary :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
So happy all is going well with you and new hip!
Thanks for the update!:tada:
 
Happy birthday to all our new hips! So glad you are doing so well @Welshgirl. As I was walking up some stairs today I was remembering how I was pre op and feeling very grateful!
 
Hi there, :hi:
Congrats on your One Year Anniversary!
What a lovely post. You sound so happy and fulfilled. I can't believe it's a year already.
May the coming year be even better.
Sending an Anniversary hug :friends:
@Welshgirl
 
Hi there :hi:
How's the lovely Welshgirl doing...I'm wondering?
I hope all is well. I'm sure you're staying active in this crazy busy season.
Wanted to say, Hi and wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year! :loveshwr:
@Welshgirl
:merry christmas:
 
Dear @Layla
So lovely to hear from you as always, thank you for thinking of me x
All is good here and as you say a busy time of year.
I am now back at all of my Aerobic and yoga classes and really enjoying them. It’s been 3 years since I was going on a regular basis. It’s amazing to be so active again :0)
Also in the process of having our new home built! It’s taken us 8 years of renting to decided on building a home in Cyprus and we couldn’t be happier. Having said that it’s coming with a lot of stress.... so many decisions! But it’s fun stress ha ha x
Wish you the most wonderful Christmas holiday and a huge cheers for the New Year, thank you for being you and for giving so many people help and hope with their hip issues xxx
:treestar::merry christmas::reindeerlights:
 
:santawave:So glad to hear you have your life back.
New hip, new house, new hope!
Hope your holidays are bright.:gbh:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom