BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community

Welcome to the September Sapphire's 2018 Knee Recovery Club!

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Recovery Area' started by bottomshollow, Oct 1, 2018.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    [​IMG] @MEPil, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a September Sapphire and full-fledged member of the September Sapphires' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MEPil

MEPil junior member

Thank you for adding me to the September Club.

3. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

[​IMG]
    You are now an Honor Graduate [​IMG] from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a [​IMG] Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your [​IMG] questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another [​IMG] support and encouragement; [​IMG] vent, whine, and [​IMG] shed some tears, if necessary; and have some [​IMG] fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
    Recovery is a long journey [​IMG] made shorter and easier when made with [​IMG] fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

[​IMG]

04 September 2018 jsilvalive (partial), Ccgl
    05 September 2018 TinAB, regulus, Hood1980 (revision), Cappy2, cherterr
    06 September2018 bowhunter8 (partial), Joro, Camsmimi, Jean54
    07 September 2018 Softtail
    10 September2018 Jlawless, newmrs1231, CAB (bilateral), flsungirl
    11 September 2018 Rhodyrhody, Shanari (her first), Lfuller, fertree, traceys, roboknee, Winston, BorgQueen, tool guy
    12 September2018 Fairhouse, mickey143
    13 September 2018 PicklerJay, Rbtbrennan, EMc, Onward, andpeaches, Harry Jack (partial)
    14 September 2018 littlesis, CanuckGal (bilateral partials), JRS11
    17 September 2018 clpankau, KDIMATT, KYMom
    18 September 2018 Whitepond, babblyone (partial), MEPil
    19 September 2018 Kiwigirl62
    21 September 2018 Clairebear
    24 September2018 zoesmom429, bsreaves, V1M2R3, Teecup
    25 September 2018 Desertgal (revision), Janell3, Coach J, rustic
    26 September 2018 ShedEnd (partial),fallonwm
    27 September 2018 jayver56, Koopersmom (bilateral partials), RedCat
    28 September 2018 mopa, Purple66
    29 September 2018 minilupine

4. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @tool guy, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a September Sapphire and full-fledged member of the November Sapphires' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

5. clpankau

clpankau junior member

Hi, how’s it doing? I had my right tkr 9/17/18. Had my left hip 5/31/18. They are both doing well I finished my pt last week, and I’m back to the gym. Very low key. Have developed a swelling behind my right ankle, but no pai. Maybe overdoing the exercise. Knee is little bit numb on the right side, but rom is fine. 125-130 I have a baker cyst in the knee, which an abuse behind the knee pain, but the knee as a whole is so much better, 12 years of bone on bone is gone. It can only get better.hope you are equally happy with your tkr.