Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

Thank you for the encouragement. I look foward to meeting more newknees. Lol.
I am assuming you Have the staples out of your knee and now are focusing on recovery..I have been frustrated on how slow the recovery has been, even though the PT person said my recovery has been amazing and I am way ahead of the norm. I am trying to focus on just the immediate day and take any victory, no matter how small, it is still a victory and a positive step in the recovery journey. Little victories add up to big victories and soon you'll be killing the recovery!. Even if i only get 3 more degrees in flexion than the day before, its still a positive i can take away for that day..you can do this!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
@Buzzman I was lucky enough to not have staples! They used glue and steri-strips My scar is healing quite well. Today was 5 weeks for me. PT is hard but I push through daily. I want to get back to where i wad before I was disabled and if I cheat I'm only cheating myself. Just to be able to stand up from a chair with no crunching and waiting for my bones to align themselves has been a HUGE relief. Because my other knee is just as bad I am now recognizing and fully appreciating the pain I was in to where Im at now. This has been a life changer already for me. 0 degrees extension. 121 degrees flexion. I was 120 pre op. I've also dropped 20 lbs in the 5 weeks. I have a lot of clicking but was told this is permanent. It's not painful just ANNOYING. Lol. Each day I get up and am able to stand up is a victory. Stay up in the struggle. :yes!:
 
@Buzzman I was lucky enough to not have staples! They used glue and steri-strips My scar is healing quite well. Today was 5 weeks for me. PT is hard but I push through daily. I want to get back to where i wad before I was disabled and if I cheat I'm only cheating myself. Just to be able to stand up from a chair with no crunching and waiting for my bones to align themselves has been a HUGE relief. Because my other knee is just as bad I am now recognizing and fully appreciating the pain I was in to where Im at now. This has been a life changer already for me. 0 degrees extension. 121 degrees flexion. I was 120 pre op. I've also dropped 20 lbs in the 5 weeks. I have a lot of clicking but was told this is permanent. It's not painful just ANNOYING. Lol. Each day I get up and am able to stand up is a victory. Stay up in the struggle. :yes!:
Dear chosen one,
Your message was wonderful, thoughtful and inspiring. It was also obe that was very relatable. The whole standing up and waiting for the bones to align, ya, I was right there with you!.congrats on the weight loss!,. I am assuming you are off of pain meds?.lucky you to not have to deal with 30 staples. Yesterday was a big day for me at three post-op, the staples were removed!, that really made a difference for me mentally, what a boost in spirits!. My ROM is really good for three weeks out, 125/01..I have started a plan in phasing out the pain meds..still not sleeping great, but as i move away from surgery and pain meds, i anticipate returning to normal sleep patterns. Keep up the good work, now that you have done one knee, that knowledge will be of great value to you as you get ready for your other TKR..keep on keeping on!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 

[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

You are now an Honor Graduate
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
support and encouragement;
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
vent, whine, and [Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)

Recovery is a long journey
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
made shorter and easier when made with
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club


01 November 2017 MtnMaire (her first), 67HR
02 November 2017 Sue4473 (her second), mackd
03 November 2017 charbear, Londonbeat
06 November 2017 bonetobone (her second), Bensmom (her second), mbth6282 (her second), Space Knee
07 November 2017 casarpong (her second), phoenix17,Ontgal, limpinlynn, horselady, Jerseybird (her second), mindfulme
08 November 2017 PoetryChef (her first)
09 November 2017 Bexbex47, foundecho, Mernin
10 November 2017 PoetryChef (her second)
11 November 2017 Iflybab (her second0
13 November 2017 susieo461 (revision). susieb64 (partial), Maillady
14 November 2017 Arttie, scrapb225, Rex919, Angelszkiss
15 November 2017 donebyme25, Ch0sen0ne (her first)
16 November 2017 SpaceGirl (her first), MummaMeg
20 November 2017 JaimeBC, BigBlueKC (partial), cawleybl (her first)
24 November 2017 rtkneeandy, Curler333 (partial)
27 November 2017 Amazon1024, Jazzabelle, JeanneBean, Lioness56 (her second), ZinAZ, AnnieC (bilateral), ArtGirl
28 November 2017 cami515, Wags (her first PKR)
29 November 2017 bethsail (her first), KaysGirl
 
Can I please be added to the November Nimbles? My tkr surgery was on November 2, 2017.
 
LTKR on 16 Nov 17 to match my other new bionic knee as a result of RTKR on 30 May 17. I appreciate all the good info on this website!
 
Hello! I had my first TKR (left) on November 9, 2017. Would you please add me to the November team please? Thank you very much! Sincerely, Mernin
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@mackd, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@Iflybab, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@Mernin, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
Hello. I had a LTKR on Nov. 14, 2017. I’m looking for the support and to support others through this journey.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@Angelzkiss, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@ArtGirl, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
L TKR Jan 10 2018! Happy to be added to the Recovery Club.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I should be added to the January recovery club. I pushed my surgery to then...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi! I found this forum a little late in the game, had my first TKR on November 7, 2017 and recovering nicely. Please add me to the November group! Thank you.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@mindfulme, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
@bethsail, this thread is for members who had surgery in November. The January recovery club thread will not be started until the first of February. If you are on the February surgery list in the pre op forum, you will automatically be a member of the January club when it is started.
 
Hello, I've just found and joined this wonderful forum. Could I be included in the "Nov crew" please?
Op day was Nov 1 and spent 6 nights in Hospital, Day 3 was my Birthday and I guess it's been a beaut present.
I'm 11 weeks today and must say I'm happy with my progress so far. My PT measured my range of movement last week and I have 130/-5 range. This I can put down to a great surgeon, pre and post exercises.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
@67HR, you are now an
[Bonesmart.org] Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club.


Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.
(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)


If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
 
Back
Top Bottom