Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

You are certainly getting practice in patience, @wberry . I had someone tell me once not to pray for patience because you'd surely get the chance to practice. You haven't been praying for patience, have you? :)

Seriously, I am sorry this has turned into such a debacle for you and hope you hear something very very soon.

Roxie
 
Called medical records directly, left a message asking for someone to see if the received the fax to call me.

Sometimes I feel like I just get to sit and wait until they get around to me.
All I want at this point is a post op to get this fixed. But I know I have to jump through hoops. It was easier to get the original knee fix it seems


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Finally!!!
Just got a call from medical records at Dickson Diveley in KC. I faced them again to the same exact number I did last time. The nurse called me and said she posted the fax to the Dr. Computer so he should see them tomorrow. They said then his nurse should be calling me if he decides to see me.

Still no luck with an earlier appointment in Wichita. I will continue to bug them every day.

Persistency seems to be the best plan.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hiya. Seems to be looking up a little bit for you..: I'm glad. Hope you get some peace of mind tomorrow. ❌❌❌❌


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Good news!
I see the OS in Kansas City next week. Still calling daily in hopes of an earlier appt in Wichita. I will not make a decision until I see both.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
When is your Wichita appointment again? I'm so glad that something is finally happening! Better days ahead regardless of who you decide to go with.

Roxie
 
You are lucky it's at the Leewood office. The office at the Plaza is kind of a pain to get to because they are doing some construction. Lots of parking in that office and not a long walk.

Roxie
 
I hope you get some answers and are able to get some relief. Been watching you and praying for you.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Yay gooooooooooood luck to you. Know finally will have some answers. Xxxxxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I know I am not supposed to do things that hurt, but I needed to know if after avoiding doing them they might have healed some. especially since I need to talk about them next week with the Doctor. Sure enough, no joy, climbing stairs and going down them really hurts, very sharp pain under the knee cap. Knee still does a funny cock to the side then lines back up when I bring the operative leg forward while walking. Catching patella still there, but the clunking from it is much louder now. I know that i may have to go through some xrays and scans and such. but since I am seeing two different doctors how do I handle it so i don't have to have the same scans twice? or should I just not worry about it.
 
I'm glad those appointments are soon -- you are in need of some answers. I had all of my images with me when I went to Dr. W but he still took his own x-rays. I think sometimes they want them taken from a certain position and that is why they redo them. But someone with more experience than I can certainly shed more light on your question!

Roxie
 
I would not worry about it. Xxxx scans will prove all...


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I agree with Angel on this one. Let the docs get the images they are most comfortable with.
 
Agreed in all cases. Just didn't want to get so much radiation, I have had a lot of xrays this year alone.

Just remembered I am getting my teeth cleaned next week, need to contact my OS so I can get antibiotics ahead of time.
 
Persistency seems to be the best plan.
Yep.....tenacity has it's benefits!

I see the OS in Kansas City next week.
Hooray!!! It worked!!!

It's on Wednesday Aug 12 at 2:30 at the Leewood,KS office.
Gee, I'll just miss you. I'll be there Tuesday afternoon for a follow up appointment on my shoulder.

Persistence has bared fruit. Got the appointment in Wichita moved up a week.
And even more payoff!!! I'm so glad for you.

I know that i may have to go through some xrays and scans and such. but since I am seeing two different doctors how do I handle it so i don't have to have the same scans twice? or should I just not worry about it.
Good advice you've received already. Just go with it and don't worry about getting what seem to be duplicate images. After what you've already been through you know that it would be darn near impossible to try and coordinate getting images from one doc to another. Just have your questions/concerns ready and show up for the appointments. Hope you get some good input and options.

You'll like the Leawood office for Dickson-Diveley. It is right off I-435 Highway and Roe Avenue and easy to get in and out of. Virtually no waiting to see the docs too. Much better than the Plaza offices.
 
@Jamie , do you actually exist -- LOL! You barely missed my last appointment at Dickson-Diveley and now you are barely missing wberry's appointment.

Just kidding. I agree with what everyone said about the x-rays. We're all hoping you get clear answers from the two doctors along with a clear direction in which to head.

Roxie
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom