Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Vicki's Venture - a new knee 7/30/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Vicky! I just turned 55 in October, ain't it fun! LOL Glad to hear you are feeling better. By the way I take extra folic acid for my hair shedding. When its bad I take 2000 units a day and that helped to slow it way down. If you can tolerate it Biotin is good too. Hugs!
 
Happy Birthday, Vic! Looks like things finally turned around, YAY! Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks for the Birthday wishes, and a Happy New Year to all! Knee seems to be doing well. Still have the tight band feeling and some tenderness in the shin area. That is where the patella tendon was reattached. I have been able to return to many normal activities and have more endurance. Still don't have the ROM that I hope to have. Although knee bends more each week. Hoping that continues.
My good knee has been giving me some problems. Hope that passes.
Have been thinking about going to hand doctor to get ruptured extender tendon in my thumb repaired . Tendon ruptured when I fell after knee surgery and broke wrist. It is very awkward trying to use my thumb as it is. However I don't want to end up in worse condition. The way my luck has been it is hard to imagine what will happen.
Hoping for all good things in 2013!
 
Happy New Year, Vic! Glad to hear you are doing well- keep up the good work. I hope this year is so much better than 2012 for you!
 
Vicki, glad to hear your knee is coming along! I don't blame you for being hesitant about more surgery, but think of it this way, as much as you screwed yourself up, they were still able to fix you!
 
Vic, just checking in with you! Hope you are well. Please update us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom