Guest viewing is limited

THR Vet girl is a hippie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
calikat, what equipment do you fly? Makes sense that the pain subsides when you approach to land...that's usually when the guys up front start to equalize the pressure. Remember, every body is different. What you felt is not what others would experience, old hip or new!

Vetgirl, way to go! Take all the time you need and can manage away from the office. I've always said about my workplace that no matter how long I'm there or away, it always seems to keep going with or without me! Work will be there when you are ready to return, don't rush it!
 
:Hi everyone

I finally spoke to my boss and I really underestimated him and my worth to the practice!!!! Whata nice change hey!!!

He's suggested I come back on 2nd December to 3 hours a day until my hols in January. Then at the end of January back to my full days

He is hiring some casual staff and my job will be to train the. New staff who will shadow me and do all the lifting etc :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm really thrilled. He said he had no idea recovery would take so long ( me either) but I was a valued team member and nurse.

I am so relieved and it takes the pressure off.

Today I'm going to try driving!!! It was my driving leg that was operated on so I've been nervous.

Have a great day
 
That is so great Vetgirl! I am happy you won't have to lift anything and 3 hours sounds doable!

inthebeginning this past year I have mostly been working on 757s. In years past 767s and 777s. I have experienced it on occasion on different aircraft . I think it depends on the pressurization. I don't know if you have ever noticed that on some planes your ears will really plug up/pop and other times not. It was really noticeable when I was doing the HNL turns. It would ease up on landing and start up again in the air. Kind of like a bad tooth!

VG driving will be a cinch. I have been driving since the second week. My OS never gave driving restrictions. He just said you can drive when you feel comfortable.
 
Hey Vetgirl how are you doing? Hope your recovery is going well.
I thought I was very reserved not mentioning the rugby :) going to be a different story this weekend against the kiwis I fear!

All the best
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom