THR Up, up & away!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear that journey sounded awful. But have you given any more thought to getting those knees snapped by the X-Ray Paps? Your hip has done so well it should give you a little hope that your knees could match in time and then you'll kick that debilitating pain away. It can't be good to go on like this. Keep us posted.
 
@doopy.
Hi there. I just picked up on your thread there and empathise with you completely. Its a nuisance to say the least when we get something done and discover something else to annoy us. I had both hips done together to get them sorted and BAM my knee started giving problems. I got frustrated, annoyed, mad, even a bit depressed over it so your not alone for sure. I would agree with @leejaa and can say that you will start to feel better when you put together a plan of action for everything. I went to my old OS to check out the knee and saw a Rheumatologist in relation to a few other niggles. Even doing this made me feel like I was tackling things. Facing the enemy head on to use a phrase.
Also please don't forget Bonesmart is here for those who are having challenges as much as those who are bouncing back.
I hope you get those knees looked at soon and also your other hip sorted. Then "allez les bleus" as they say.
Keep Positive as possible.
Joe..........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom