You tell 'um, Tracey! Those muscles will just have to get with the program! They can hurt, but not your knee!Too bad muscles- I’m in charge of this action!!!
You've earned a treat so go for it! Worry about the weight another time. You lost it once, you can lose it again!Then for a treat I may duck into my fav bakery which is beside his office. So much for all the weight I’ve dropped the past few mnths!!!
Bought hubs his fav cannoli as a thank you for everything he’s done for me, the eclair is alllllll mine and sourdough baguettes for dinner.
He is such a great family doc. Renewed prescriptions and he then played with my knee a bit. Was like a kid with a new toy at Christmas. Lol. Actually said he was surprised how well I’m doing because he remembers what a mess I was when I saw him in August. That was sorta nice.
cold out here!). 
Australia
) and be discharged from physio, but I still cant sleep, cant get comfy it takes me ages to drop off, and when I do he or she wakes me up and have to start all over again, I think it is just a part of our journey, just mentioned to hubby that when I can sleep through for 3 nights in a row I will go back to work

United States
Numbers are meaning less and less as I start to realize how much stronger and agile I’m coming. I’m still far from a “normal” person but also far from MY “normal” pre-surg
Australia
is there anything not addictive nowadays?
Australia
