TortiTabby
junior member
- Joined
- May 13, 2019
- Messages
- 41
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Ten and a half weeks since RTKR. I feel my knee is finally healing some. I've only been doing daily activities and light stretching plus walking forward and backward in the pool. Last night I vaguely felt that I could bend more and when I woke up I noticed that I could bend more - maybe about 95-100 flexion (I've been stuck around 90 for what feels like forever!) Everything in the knee feels a bit more "stretchy" if that makes sense. I'm hoping to gain more flexion over these next several months. I'm looking forward in the future to being an example that ROM comes in time.
And when it does, to notify my "anti-Bonesmart" OS!
And when it does, to notify my "anti-Bonesmart" OS!
Nice to hear you're improving!



Great update! I think my flexion is about the same but as long as I can continue and improve on ADL then I'm not concerned. I'm not doing stairs enough as yesterday my knee felt like a lump of concrete and the only thing I did different was a flight of stairs the day before - I suppose that's the downside of living on one level!



