Guest viewing is limited

THR torment's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blood tests showed markers which may indicate an infection so they are making me an appointment to have my hip aspirated to check. :scaredycat:
 
Hi Torment
Sorry to hear your news. If i were you I would be emphasising that they said "may indicate" but would be scared at the same time! I would take high, high doses of slow release Vit C, with normal dose of zinc while you are waiting for your appointment. Some research shows it to be really affective and other research show it is not but no harm lost? Take care x
 
Sorry about the upcoming test and sure hope things turn out good for you.
 
Still haven't heard any results back on the test. BTW, that wasn't a fun test. It could have been worse, but I hope I never have to have that done again.
 
Thanks for the post, been thinking about you. Have you in my prayers.
Sure hope for the best .
 
Reading through your posts and I'm wishing you all the best to you and your wife for the future


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...what a thread. I'm pulling for you. These hips are very sensitive. Reading other people's experiences is making me very cautious. Are you taking any pain medication? Are you icing? I really hope your hip heals on its own. So glad you don't have an infection.

My surgeon's asst. told me that the most common reason people come back to him in pain is from doing too much. (at the gym, etc..) Hope your wife is healing, too.
 
Hi, only just read your thread and I got to the point through the last pages rooting for that negative results, damn it was good to see that pop up on this page. Congrats and hope your recovery gets back on course after this.

Good luck and have a great recovery day
 
@torment -- I know you're healed & on to a new life now, but thanks for documenting your experience w Dr. Kim & Resurgens. He was my OS too, and reading your experience gave me a good feeling about the great unknown of hip surgery and what i could expect from him! :thankyou:
 
@CatLady1 -- You chose well. I can't imagine my surgery and recovery going much more smoothly and Dr. Kim and his staff have been great. Congrats on your new hip! I had a few bumps in the road but it was a trip well worth taking. It's so nice being able to just up and go do whatever without worrying about my hip.
 
Congrats on you 1st year anniversary! Good to read your good results. :thumb:
 
Great news and how thoughtful of you to post it.
So encouraging for those about to take the plunge! :swim:
 
Thanks for checking in @torment ! I really does help those who are playing the waiting game to see posts from members who are seeing the benefits of this great surgery. Glad you are doing well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom