Tori,
So do I understand that your OS injected you with platelets during your surgery? I searched bonesmart for platelet injection and found your post from Oct. 13, inquiring about the uncovered procedure. My osteopathic is discussing this procedure with me in regards to my "good" knee - the one that didn't get a TKR. It hasn't been being so good, though has been doing better once I started getting a gel injection. However it hasn't been all smooth rolling, so now he's talking about considering platelet injections. I'm wondering if any Bonesmart folk have explored this avenue. Sounds like you may have. I'd like to hear more about your experience.
So do I understand that your OS injected you with platelets during your surgery? I searched bonesmart for platelet injection and found your post from Oct. 13, inquiring about the uncovered procedure. My osteopathic is discussing this procedure with me in regards to my "good" knee - the one that didn't get a TKR. It hasn't been being so good, though has been doing better once I started getting a gel injection. However it hasn't been all smooth rolling, so now he's talking about considering platelet injections. I'm wondering if any Bonesmart folk have explored this avenue. Sounds like you may have. I'd like to hear more about your experience.