tori645
member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2013
- Messages
- 115
- Age
- 68
- Location
- West Palm Beach Fl
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
lol.. well.. i've added another pill to the 9pm cocktail, Temazepam 15mg (sleeping med). but, i still get up multiple times during the night to rearrange pillows so i can change sides or go back to the back. i think the pill makes it easier to get back to sleep. heating pad did help the back last night, or maybe the drugs.
.. i've tried smearing Biofreeze (Menthol) and even got a script for the Lidocaine patches. neither works very well. ended up using the patches on the back. maybe helped a little bit. Dr will probably tell me next Thursday to go back to work. good for the $$ but sucks for the stress and BS... ah well.. the things we must do.
.. i've tried smearing Biofreeze (Menthol) and even got a script for the Lidocaine patches. neither works very well. ended up using the patches on the back. maybe helped a little bit. Dr will probably tell me next Thursday to go back to work. good for the $$ but sucks for the stress and BS... ah well.. the things we must do.

I plan on telling him from day 1 that I don't want to take the approach we took with my right knee. I will also point out that my knee is only 4 weeks old and my ROM is much better than expected at this point. It's amazing after having an in-home P/T with a Bonesmart philosophy, how much courage you get. I hope I will maintain my Braveheart spirit next week when I go in to Big Boy P/T. 
... these bloody (not figuratively) things are so totally frustrating.