Tomorrow check in 7:45 am . 2nd hip replacement 12 weeks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today is my one month out update. By me having a hip replacement in January and one a month ago. I see a huge change. I can pick things up off the floor. I can go up all my stairs in my house (18 stairs). I can walk really fast with my cane. Both hips are getting stronger and stronger. I'm really grateful to God for his healing and my doctor Bradbury of Emory. My incision is looking better it's closed up and looking good. Only have a small opening left. No drainage my surgeon said keep it covered, and it should close in a week or two. I'm grateful for regaining my mobility. I suffered for a long long time. Lost my job and put on disability because of this. I have two new shiny hips and I'm 45 years old my future looks great. Those who are contemplating this surgery go ahead and have it. It's a life changer it's totally a blessing. Take care and be bless...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
We are blessed poppet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Terrific report! So happy for you... It's been a long, but worthwhile haul.


Yes it has dear friend for the both of us. I pray continue success for the both of us .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
@jebrig3164 way to go! Great work - well done! You've been through a lot and deserve to feel good- enjoy :-) Gill


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@jebrig3164 way to go! Great work - well done! You've been through a lot and deserve to feel good- enjoy :-) Gill


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®


Thank you all for your words of inspiration. It's just overwhelming to be able to do walk again even if it's with a cane for now. I'm grateful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Way to go!! You have stood fast on your faith through all the months of waiting and now your "new normal" life is beginning to be a reality! What an awesome God we serve!!
 
What a beautiful testimony of God's provision and your steadfast faith, @jebrig3164 ! I am so thankful to read of your joy! Please continue to post your progress and praises!


Mercy1
LTHR 5May14
 
What a beautiful testimony of God's provision and your steadfast faith, @jebrig3164 ! I am so thankful to read of your joy! Please continue to post your progress and praises!


Mercy1
LTHR 5May14


What an awesome God we serve. He is the only one that can take a mess and turn it into a miracle. A victim into a victory. I wouldn't made it without him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Way to go!! You have stood fast on your faith through all the months of waiting and now your "new normal" life is beginning to be a reality! What an awesome God we serve!!


I give God all the glory. It's his favor .Thank you for your kind words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Well today is my one month out update. By me having a hip replacement in January and one a month ago. I see a huge change. I can pick things up off the floor. I can go up all my stairs in my house (18 stairs). I can walk really fast with my cane. Both hips are getting stronger and stronger. I'm really grateful to God for his healing and my doctor Bradbury of Emory. My incision is looking better it's closed up and looking good. Only have a small opening left. No drainage my surgeon said keep it covered, and it should close in a week or two. I'm grateful for regaining my mobility. I suffered for a long long time. Lost my job and put on disability because of this. I have two new shiny hips and I'm 45 years old my future looks great. Those who are contemplating this surgery go ahead and have it. It's a life changer it's totally a blessing. Take care and be bless...


I couldn't agree with you more Jeff. Although I still have some pains if I overdo things, getting my mobility back is such a blessing. Things people take for granted that we can now do again! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. I hope you can soon get back to looking for a new job with your new hips! :yes!:
 
I couldn't agree with you more Jeff. Although I still have some pains if I overdo things, getting my mobility back is such a blessing. Things people take for granted that we can now do again! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. I hope you can soon get back to looking for a new job with your new hips! :yes!:


I'm going into full time ministry as a pastor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Went to see my surgeon today for both hips. He said X rays are fine and told me to see him next year. Didn't prescribe me no physical therapy. I'm gonna work on that my self. I'm grateful to God and my Lord and savoir Jesus Christ for his healing and my surgeon Dr . Bradbury and to all my friends here at BoneSmart. I love you all and wish you all the best in your recovery. I'll keep you all posted .......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Dr. Bradbury is great. :) We are blessed to have Emory here. Wonderful hospital. I have my follow up next week w/my surgeon. Just curious... did they take xrays today of your hips? I remember they took xrays of my hips when I was waking up from surgery in post op.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom