MUA TKR 9 Weeks Post Op Tired & Frustrated

Would you like to change your title to better reflect where you are now? If so, let us know what title you want and we’ll change it for you.
 
Glad to hear you will be seeing a second opinion from a surgeon specializing in revisions and/or complex joint reconstruction.
You can use our Surgeon Locator at the top of the page to start your search.
 
I know what you mean Kneeasles. I'm 11 months PO & this surgery has made me feel older & more stiff &......just older. I'm 55 now. I felt 60 before the surgery - now I feel 65 (no offense of course). I thought this surgery would make me feel younger.....but it has made me feel older. It's like a disability now. I hide it well....do what I have to do.....hike & walk here & there.....but every single day is a struggle. My surgeon suggested scar removal, but said he's only done it on about 2 percent of his TKR patients. Did you end up doing the scar removal with a different surgeon?
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom