Guest viewing is limited

TKR Time to Veg Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kathy - thanks for checking in on me, and I had to come see what's been going on with you - looks like you're doing great, back to work, so glad all is well! I know how busy it gets once you're back to work, hope you are feeling great and keep up the good work!!

Best wishes to you ~ :bicycle1:
 
Dear Kathy, Good to hear that you are doing so well. I'm pleased you've "eased" back into work and that you ended rehab with a good ROM. Our RTKR surgeries were on the same day. I just read some of your posts made in the immediate days and weeks after. I didn't post much afterward. If I can find my page I will post there. I can't help but feel that it helped us to support each other so much before the surgery (and after for those of us who continued posting!). Keep up the good work (but not these jumping jacks! ) ! :dancy: Frances/Kraaygal
 
Time just passes so quickly and you just have to get on with it and do the best we can but it appears we are all coming along just fine. It will be interesting to see how we are all doing at the 12 month mark. Take care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom