Tibs isn't here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I always wonder and worry about members who suddenly stop posting, so thank you for letting everyone know.
 
Oh I am so so sad to hear this. Thank you for sharing and please give love to her family, she was a bright star for me. :sad:
 
I am so sorry to hear this. She was always very kind and I'll miss her. Please pass on condolences to her family. Do we know what happened? 64 is far too young to go. I'll remember her family in my prayers.

Peace and love,

Milli
 
Hi Milli, @Butterfly - no at this stage I don't know the exact cause of Julie's death. I will be talking with her husband at some stage and will pass on whatever information they wish to share.

Thanks everyone.
 
Bless her, too young to leave her family.

My heart goes out to them.

It's very shocking to read this as she seemed to be doing well.

Angie
 
Yes indeed @cornishhedge - the last time I spoke with Julie on the phone, she was recovering wonderfully with her hip and was very happy :)
 
This is so sad. May Tibs please rest in peace. Tashia
 
What terrible news. I had written down the Dale Carnegie quote from her signature when I had seen it before to keep in my mind. Wow.
 
So sad to hear this. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I will be including everyone in my prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom