@BruceH
I have never heard of Vistaril. Will definitely ask surgeon about this drug when I see him next week.
@VSlowLife @FCBayern @Jaycey
Thank you a lot for feedback on NSAIDs you used after THR. Talked to surgical nurse this morning and she said I can try adding one to my treatment regimen. Will start on Motrin tomorrow.
Some of the PT exercises listed in the hospital Joint booklet seem a little risky to me:
1. Marches while sitting in a chair appear to break 90 degree rule (Had posterior approach)
2. Bridges
3. Side Bottom Leg Lift— lying on operated side is painful and I am lifting operated leg inward
4. Hip rotation lying down— in and out
Decided to skip them until I see PT again on Weds.
So far my recovery is going well. Glad to have taken a shower and successfully ridden in passenger side of car today. Tiny milestones!!
I have never heard of Vistaril. Will definitely ask surgeon about this drug when I see him next week.
@VSlowLife @FCBayern @Jaycey
Thank you a lot for feedback on NSAIDs you used after THR. Talked to surgical nurse this morning and she said I can try adding one to my treatment regimen. Will start on Motrin tomorrow.
Some of the PT exercises listed in the hospital Joint booklet seem a little risky to me:
1. Marches while sitting in a chair appear to break 90 degree rule (Had posterior approach)
2. Bridges
3. Side Bottom Leg Lift— lying on operated side is painful and I am lifting operated leg inward
4. Hip rotation lying down— in and out
Decided to skip them until I see PT again on Weds.
So far my recovery is going well. Glad to have taken a shower and successfully ridden in passenger side of car today. Tiny milestones!!
United States
. I'm amazed they were even in your hospital booklet! . Check out the Bonesmart activity progression and walk, ice, elevate. You'll recover with few to no setbacks if you don't overdo at any point. You WILL recover without those torture contortions, trust us.

