Guest viewing is limited

THR THR - 2 years I think

Sorry you're hurting, Ursula. I hope it eases soon. Ice lots and feel better :ice:
Big hugs :console2:
@Ursula72
 
Dropping in to say Hi, Ursula.
I hope you're feeling better. Let us know how you're doing next time you stop by.
Hopefully your hip is doing better and your shoulder hasn't worsened.
Hugs to you :friends:
@Ursula 72
 
hello everyone....it’s been a long time since I was over here in the hip place.
Can anyone give me information what I’ve done to my new hip(Marlene)
I walked a bit quicker to catch up with my son....I felt something slightly snap and from then on (a week) Ive had awful pain in my groin and top of the hip, my back hurts a lot too.
I’ve been going to the care home a lot to see my friend Tony and I’m in and out of taxis quite a lot which has always been an effort for me. I feel in pain all the time with my right hip,I hope I haven’t dislocated it or torn a muscle,my mind is working overtime.
I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some assuring words. xx
 
@Ursula72
If you'd dislocated your hip, you'd be writhing in agony and calling for an ambulance. You wouldn't be walking around on a dislocated hip.

It sounds like your psoas muscle may be talking to you. Could you take a look at this thread and see if it seems to fit what you're experiencing?
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/psoas-pain.35431/

Also, I've merged your new thread with your pre-existing recovery thread. We like to have all your info in one place, because that makes it easier to offer advice.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
 
Ursula...please check with your OS to see if he can reassure you if this pain continues.
Alex is right, not likely dislocation but muscular in nature.
Ice like you did in the beginning and baby it in the meantime.
Hugsxxxx
 
Ursula do check with your surgeon. There are alot of other structures that can go awry. We can give you support but we can't guarantee it will go away with hugs sadly.:sorry:
 
Hi Ursula,
Happy to hear from you, sorry it's under these circumstances.
I echo what the others have said. Lots of ICING and a call to the surgeon if it doesn't begin easing soon. Would you consider taking a week or two off from visiting, Tony, until you're feeling better? Only asking because you stated getting in and out of taxis is problematic for you. I'm sorry you're struggling.
Sending a hug and wishes for your comfort. :console2:
@Ursula72
 
Hello,
Stopping by to wish you all the best with your appt tomorrow, Ursula.
I'm sorry you're in pain. :console2:
Please let us know how it goes. Wishing you comfort.
@Ursula72
 
Thank you alexthecat and mojo 333 I 've read the article from Josephine and that's exactly where my pain is the psoas muscle my back has been bad for quite awhile, I am greatly thankful for this.
 
Hi @Ursula72
Thinking of you and hoping your pain has eased some?
Hope this week is a Good Week.:flwrysmile:
 
Hi @Ursula72 :hi:
Wondering how you've been over the past several weeks.
Please leave us an update next time you stop by. Hopefully things are looking up for you.
Hugs
 
Hello everyone, pain still in my right hip area,some days are better than others. I’m going to see my local GP beginning of November to see if I can get an appointment to see my surgeon about this pain. As for my shoulders I have an appointment for an Utrasound on them 31st October.
God bless xx
 
I'm sorry you continue to struggle, Ursula.
Wishing you the best of luck with your shoulder ultrasound.
I hope there's an answer easier than replacement. Let us know how it goes.
Wishing you a pleasant weekend!
@Ursula72
 
Hello Kayla, thanks for your post to me.
I have an a appointment with a registrar surgeon on the 8th November to check on my operated hip to find out what's causing the pain and pins and needles etc., Also my shoulder Ultrasound is on the 12th....it's a never ending saga isn't it, must keep hoping for the best, yet deal with events as they come at me. I hope you have a real good weekend....and all my Bone smart buddies
 
Sorry.....Layla....my spellchecker on my Kindle must have preferred Kayla to Kayla....whoops x
 
Kayla, Layla, no worries. I've answered to worse, lol.
I know what you mean, dear Ursula. :)

I hope you get to the bottom of your pain with your appointment on November 8th. It sounds nerve related.
Wishing you an easy solution for your shoulder. Please update us after these appointments. We're here for you.

I hope your friend Tony is still hanging in there and you're able to visit him once in awhile.

Wishing you comfort from your aches and stiffness.
I hope today is a good one! :console2:
@Ursula72
 
Hi, it’s been about there years or a bit less since I have been on Bone Smart, time is a strange thing!
I just asking for advice like ”What do you think this is?”
I’ll explain,I have been having,for about 7 months lower back pain on and off,and also on and off and pain in my operated hip which was replaced in June 2019. As well as pain in my operated hip I have swelling in my groin. I have to use cold pads in bed at night because the pain is still there when I lay down, also when I sit. I fear the worst (as I always do). It hurts when I walk,yet sometimes it doesn’t hurt,but not very often. I’m 74 now and just wondered if my age has something to do with it,or lack of excercise due to lock downs and not being out of the house very much. I walk around the house a lot when I’m not in pain much,but can’t when the pain is on. I take vitamin K7, calcium and vitamin D and also Vitamin C. And eat fairly well.
Id be most grateful if anyone could advise me. Bless you Ursula xx
 
Back
Top Bottom