Revision TKR Third TKR Replacement needed

That's awful for you. My prayers are definitely in the collective.
prayer.gif

Can you get shots to help your knee get through this? I also found that Tiger Balm patches helped me before my surgery. I got these from Amazon. I got the extra large ones and then cut them down. This lowered their price quite a bit.

All
I am back! At the age of 58, my dear sweet husband of 30 years went to his heavenly home four months after being diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer of unknown primary origin. Bone metastasis existed in his chest, ribs, back, hips, and near his sinuses and optical nerve. Halfway through his chemo and radiation treatments he began having strokes due to the bone Mets near his brain and damage from his cancer treatments. He refused to eat and removed his pic line. The treatments were not working. He passed away in hospice 5 days after the strokes began. Deputy John Christopher Thompson - End of Watch June 15, 2018.

I am so sorry about your lost. Right now make sure you take care of yourself. Rest and God Blest!

My heartfelt condolences. That must be your dear husband in your avatar. Such a fine man and your love for him shines through your every word. Sending prayers your way. :prayer:

God bless you. I pray for you and your family. You'll see him again!

My goodness prayers for you and your family. Now is the time for you to try and be kind to yourself, and just be able to take a deep breath.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
007Knee
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom