jboles
graduate
Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to take @Pheebs52 suggestion on the adult beverage and just try to put out of my mind what PT had to say! I had really wanted to wait until January to have the right leg done, but I will see what the OS has to say. Like @SusieShoes says, he's given me good advice so far, and PT hasn't!
United States
but like you said, it's worth it sometimes.
Now, just try to stay out of the club at least until next weekend, ok?
I scheduled my right knee tentatively for the end of October, but I told him that I would more than likely postpone it until January. He said he understood but wanted me to get on the calendar just in case. It measures 19 degrees vaglus, so it really has to be done
when I told him what PT said about using the cane, he said don't believe everything PT says. He said walk in the house as much as I can without it, and try to build up strength and he thinks I'll be able to walk without it.