Lounge Doctor

THR Thigh pain at front, 4 weeks after THR

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Hope you‘re on target for lawn bowls at the end of the month. I admit I had to look it up because I wasn’t familiar. It sounds similar to bocce ball. Wishing you continued progress and hope you enjoy the sport soon.
Take Care!
@Maldugs

OP
OP
M

Maldugs

Country
Australia Australia
Well it has been over 3 months now, I saw my OS and his physio on the 9th Oct, the x-ray showed good placement of the prosthesis and no loosening, he said he was pleased with me and would review me in 6 months, 4 days before I saw him I started walking without the crutch, I hobble a bit when I start out, but after that it is ok, still a bit sore in the scar area, and have to have a rest after walking too far, but I walked all the way from the hospital carpark to his office and back again. Two days ago I went to my bowling club and put a few bowls down, and I went ok, so next Saturday I will be playing! I also had my 80th birthday on the 12th of October, with all my family, so far so good.:yahoo:

Layla, thanks for your comments, there are Bowling clubs all over America.

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Happy belated birthday, @Maldugs:yahoo:
That soft tissue that is still healing definitely can certainly complain when they get pushed a little too far.
It is inevitable as we get more active and mobile that we will still have tightness and soreness.
Ice is still nice:ice: and things will continue to get better.
You sound to be doing very well.
Hope your Sunday is Sweet.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
3F238A9F-5ED1-4143-BCE6-7B907ADC884E.jpeg Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear, Maldugs...Happy. Birthday to you. :) Hope it was a good one!
Wishing you a year full of peace, happiness and love.
@Maldugs

OP
OP
M

Maldugs

Country
Australia Australia
Ok Hi everyone, I successfully Played a full game of bowls yesterday, full game 42 bowls played, a bit stiff today, used muscles I have not used for a long time, felt great, but still a bit sore along the scar line, guess a bit of healing going on still. :yahoo:

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Woohoo! :happydance:
Please Ice and rest today if you’re feeling stiff and sore.
sore along the scar line, guess a bit of healing going on still.
Yes, complete healing will continue for months to come. Take it slow, listen to your body, learn your limitations. I hope today is a relaxing one for you.
Have a great week! :)

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Deme78
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom