Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thegoose2 on the go<

Left knee is 4.5 weeks post op and is still swollen and painful in one area. A bit of a bummer, especially as in a few days it becomes my good leg (RTKR on Wed).
Trouble getting comfy at night and trouble sleeping as next surgery approaches. Want to get this over and done with but dreading the reality of it!
 
You go girl:yes!: you will be soon on the downward slope of this mega journey, after Wednesday both your knees are fixed, now the healing begins both physically and mentally
Thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes, to add to your amazing courage, and many healing prayers, :friends:

Chris:flwrysmile:
 
QUESTION:

It has been 3 and 4 months since my TKR surgeries and my quad tendon still really hurts when I sit down or stand up with normal height seats. Is this normal? I have worked on strengthening my quad muscles but so far that hasn’t made a difference. Sooooo frustrating! Please help!
 
I am going to tag @Josephine, our forum director and nurse to address your questions.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom