• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

TKR Thegoose2 on the go<

OP
OP
T

thegoose2

Country
United States United States
Left knee is 4.5 weeks post op and is still swollen and painful in one area. A bit of a bummer, especially as in a few days it becomes my good leg (RTKR on Wed).
Trouble getting comfy at night and trouble sleeping as next surgery approaches. Want to get this over and done with but dreading the reality of it!

gecko

senior
Country
Australia Australia
You go girl:yes!: you will be soon on the downward slope of this mega journey, after Wednesday both your knees are fixed, now the healing begins both physically and mentally
Thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes, to add to your amazing courage, and many healing prayers, :friends:

Chris:flwrysmile:

OP
OP
T

thegoose2

Country
United States United States
QUESTION:

It has been 3 and 4 months since my TKR surgeries and my quad tendon still really hurts when I sit down or stand up with normal height seats. Is this normal? I have worked on strengthening my quad muscles but so far that hasn’t made a difference. Sooooo frustrating! Please help!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanneyLou
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom