Guest viewing is limited

TKR The right knee this time

It’s been a little over 4 months since the knee replacement.
We took a trip and I could easily hike a bit over 3 miles/ 5 km in hilly terrain to go view a waterfall, among many other shorter hikes I was able to enjoy. Woohoo! No pain at all, and I took it at a slow, comfortable pace. My quality of life has improved vastly. At Christmas time last year, I had to borrow a wheelchair to go view lights because the pain didn’t allow me to walk just a few blocks on flat pavement. I am deeply grateful for the medical expertise and kind support of many people, including those on this forum that led to this outcome. I wish you all the very best in your journey. May you be well and happy!
 
Thank you for a wonderful update!!! Count me as well on the "knees loves walking" team.
 
Thank you for sharing this, @NimbleKnee! I know that your excellent recovery will give hope and inspiration to those who are still struggling with whether or not to proceed with this surgery.

Wishing many more wonderful hiking adventures with your new knees.
:flwrysmile:
 
Oh my...how your life has changed for the better over the course of the past few months. Reading the way you were last Christmas and how much your life has improved since then IS such a blessing. I am happy for you! We're thankful you've taken the time to update us on your journey and hope you'll continue to share your wonderful progress here.
A great week to you!
@NimbleKnee
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom