Guest viewing is limited

TKR The Recovery Journey Begins: Second TKR

I have noticed the ice does feel colder than it used to feel and the ice lasts longer, I supposed because the heat in my knees is gone.

Thx for the observations!
 
Before I started using the ice machines, my knee was so hot that the ice packs lasted only about 20 minutes. This was not going to work, so I get up the ice machine I had from my shoulder surgery. Ah...much better. I could go at least 3 hours before having to refill it during those first few weeks. As time went on, the ice would last longer because the knee wasn't so hot!
 
Interesting about warm/hot knees. I don’t remember noticing that on mine.
 
I didn't ice after a few months. But I did pace myself in terms of activity for many months. If I overdid, my knee would tell me. :bignono:
 
While I didn’t ice after 7 months, I did elevate after a long day on my feet.
 
Yes, I still elevate any time I’m sitting and all night. Well, almost any time I’m sitting.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom