THR The Deed is Done - Becky Joins the Hipstas/Hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeckyR By this time tomorrow you will be in your room and feeling so much better than you do right now! You will do just fine and we are all here waiting to hear from you! Good luck tomorrow! My thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope you get some rest tonight. You're close to the finish line now!!! :dancy: :yahoo:
 
Thank you to all my beautiful hipsters/hipstas/hippies!!! I feel so supported. I'm going to sleep now, and if I get restless during the night I'll pack and get ready for the morning.

Love you all!
 
BeckyR. See you post-op! You know we will have to christen you an official hippie!! :puppysmooze:
 
BeckyR Had to stop in to say it one more time....good luck today and I hope you are not stressing because you will be amazed at how easy it is. Before you know it you are feeling groggy and the next thing you know you are awake and someone is saying..." You're all
finished!" It truly is that way! Just relax and remember to keep you eye on the finish line where all you BS buddies will
be waiting with hugs to congratulate you on having the worst behind you!! :bicycle1:
 
sandpiper, Thanks so much for the hugs and encouragement! I'm ready to become an official hippie! Wasn't one in the 60s, but I can be one now!
 
BeckyR. I noticed that you live in Boynton beach, Fl. I'm in Pa but LOVE Florida! My hope is to retire there someday! Have you lived in FL all your life?
 
BeckyR. Yeah!!!!! So glad it's behind you!!!! Looking forward to hearing how you are tomorrow. Get lots of rest tonight! :sleep:
No more anticipation, no more worries, no more bone on bone pain! Yeah!!!!!
 
Yeah BeckyR. We made it to the other side...side by side...on opposite sides of the country. Hopefully yours went as well as mine did and that you feel as well as I do. Gotta love modern medical science!beatto and maybe both have a good night's sleep.
 
Great news, BeckyR. Hope you are getting some lovely pain meds and that they don't wake you up too often tonight.
 
BeckyR. How are you hippie sister? Hope you had a good nights sleep! Just think.... Already one day post op! It goes by fast!
 
BeckyR >. How are you doing my hippy buddy? Day 1 Post Op for both of us. Supposed to be the funnest day....Not! Did you get up last night? I did...walked about five steps forward and back twice with walker. Got pretty light headed and had to lay back down. Should be more fun today.

Check-in when you can. Marc
 
marcopollo and BeckyR What I learned from a PT when I got light-headed on the walker was not to look down. As soon as I looked ahead I was fine. Don't know why, or if that was an issue for you, but just thought I'd share it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom