THR The Deed is Done - Becky Joins the Hipstas/Hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is beautiful Angie, I change mine all the time, as you might have noticed... whatever my mood is on the day xx
 
cornishhedge, Love your new avatar! A little angel!

Poppet, You have two years on us -- 24 years last month, and the honeymoon lives. Like you, we are best friends and soul mates. We never get tired of being together.

sandybeach, Yes, it does help to heal and do rehab in beautiful surroundings, and I don't take it for granted. Some anxiety right now about returning to school next week, but I think it will be OK.
 
Hi @BekyR

Well yes it's my name lol.

I can beat you !!! We have been married 49 years lol.

Oh and yes we are still friends and lovers. Lol.

I don't know how it happened, one minute I was young the next I'm an old lady ! It sort of sneaked up and said hi here I am !

I can put a pic up if you would like

Angie
 
cornishhedge, That's how it happens...turn around and 30, 40, 50 years have gone by! How wonderful that you've had 49 happy years together and are still going strong. You were a child bride, but you had the smarts to make the right choice!
 
cornishhedge, Oh, Angie, you were both so beautiful in that wedding picture!!!!! You were a precious little girl, and a beautiful bride. Post a recent picture if you have one. I'll bet you are still gorgeous!
 
Ah ha BeckyR nope not gorgeous at all.

50 years sees to that !!! Like judge judy says beauty fades , dumb is forever ha ha.

Hence no recent pics as I decline such offers lol.

I will try to find something half decent that wont shock you lol.

I don't thinking have any though. I'm very good at sneaking away when cameras appear.

Love Angie
 
BeckyR just checked that on my thingy and you can see my head lol. Ummm my two nieces are on the left. My two daughters are on the right.
I'm standing at the back in the middle. As you can see my hair is now silver.
The two little boys are my great nephews.
My sister died and she never saw them. I therefore feel I must do my best with them.

The pic was taken for my mum, we had it blown up and framed for her 90th birthday last July.

Oh dear I have got that wrong my daughters are on the left. Tut !!!! Senior moment again!!!

Angie
 
cornishhedge, I can only see your chin and your mouth, but I can tell you have a beautiful smile! What a beautiful family, too. See if you can post it again with your whole face showing. I'm camera-shy, too.
 
If you o on to my name in the member search bit my head is there. Ha ha ha ha he he he this is really making me giggle BeckyR
 
I will try and do it again tomorrow . It's my bedtime in shattered.

Nite
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom