jasminesmom
member
Hello bonesmart family! Sorry it’s been so long since I last dropped in to say helloooo. Jaz is doing amazing and hasn’t had any problems since her op, her scars are fading and conversations about her hip are becoming infrequent. Sams also fine with no signs of any of the problems jaz went through so his pins can stay put. He did break his ankle jumping off a wall last year but has fully recovered from that now too.
Jaz is applying for universities - yikes! She wants to study photography and is keen to expand this.. I’m not ready for her to leave and might just follow her in my camper van and stalk her.
Have had a few chats with eva’s Mum who I met in here. Not sure if she posts on here but Eva had her hip replaced by the same surgeon in Exeter and is currently recovering at home with her mum.
Hope you are all doing well xxxxx
Jaz is applying for universities - yikes! She wants to study photography and is keen to expand this.. I’m not ready for her to leave and might just follow her in my camper van and stalk her.
Have had a few chats with eva’s Mum who I met in here. Not sure if she posts on here but Eva had her hip replaced by the same surgeon in Exeter and is currently recovering at home with her mum.
Hope you are all doing well xxxxx
United Kingdom
Go Jaz!