Guest viewing is limited

TKR Tammy's new knee

5 months out returned to work but it's a struggle with the limping and pain but I have to work . I still get lots of pain in my kneecap and side of knee. Going to see surgeon Tuesday hoping my knee is fine and just taking along time to heal.
Can't wait for this to get better running out of patience .


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Tammy,
I am sorry you are having so much pain still. I will say I am 7 months out and it really does take 6 months to start turning the corner. Do you still ice? When do you see your OS? Have you had an x ray lately? I pray you can find some relief.
 
I see him Tuesday, I still ice and haven't had X-rays in couple months
The new knee feels ok but just a lot of pain still of course not as much as in the beginning. But I am doing so much more probably why it's sore. I Live in country by myself and my 83 year old mom so chores don't wait.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
And thanks I hope I turn corner soon
I try and stay positive but hard some days


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom