Jewlz1
member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2020
- Messages
- 183
- Age
- 67
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thanks Jockette. I'm trying to not be frustrated with myself. It seems like physical therapy is a double edged sword. When I was doing therapy before surgery it was good. Did the pre-hab help me post TKR? I would have to say yes. But I feel duped by the entire physical therapy industry post surgical. Especially after receiving a bill for 15k yesterday. I'm thankful for insurance because I will owe far less. But what a racket!
... But it gets better...


So I've been a mess over this tendon strain and really not understanding the healing process. So I took a picture before attempting to sleep and one this morning. I'll leave this open for comments on what you see with your eye and impressions. It will be very helpful to me as I live alone and a second set of eyes is always better. Thank you!