Bilateral TKR Suzzee 2000's race to a new life.....

I am waiting for my mountain. I am ready but I don't think I will get to it this year.
Lots going on. I put a new pic up from the last horse show. Even I can wear a Pink Cowboy hat if it makes the Grand Daughters happy. I think the shows will be on hold for a while as my Wife's Sister got kicked in the face.
Knocked out cold & concussion. Also some stiches. She is recovering well.
I have been on most of the Mountains in Colorado except South Central. Let me know if you find one that needs climbing. It would only take about 5 minutes to talk the Wife into it.
 
I am so sorry about your family being hurt. My prayers for healing is with you.

A mountain oh lawd I be frightened. Xxxx to you and your family.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Look great in pink you are a good grandpa too! I loved watching my kids in the 4-H horse shows!!! I know horses can be dangerous and I hope your SIL recovers quickly!! My horses are very mellow but I still know anything can happen....I'd rather ride up the mountain than hike it but....Im kindalike that lol....Ok on the locating a good mountain Im on the lookout...you are lucky 5 min to talk your wife into it...not sure I could convince my husband that fast!!!

lol@Angel1978!!!! And thanks for the well wishes!!

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
 
:-) I do too Nanamoon!! Still no internet...have to use my cell when out and about...cant wait to get it all fixed!

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
 
Hope you get it sorted very soon @suzzee2000. I find it quite hard to use on the phone sometimes. Especially when I'm in Wales on holiday.

Hope you are having continuous improvements in your knees and that your lovely family are doing fine xx
 
Hi@Nanamoon. Everything here is going great! I went on a hike in the woods with the kids and grandkids..It was a blast!! These new knees let me do things I couldnt have before! Im a very thankful and blessed woman for sure!!

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
 
I can't believe how fast time flies before I get back in this forum. It seems like yesterday but it hasn't been. I don't want to be away for long....but....when things begin to become normal again it seems we go back to our lives and go on.....BUT the one thing I know for sure is, that there are so many people that became friends that supported me on my worst of the worst days and for that I will be forever grateful!!! I think about the wonderful moderators and support and a sense of belonging to a group of people suffering along with me. I am going to try to stop take a deep breath and come back in to revisit this forum and help out when I can.
My knees are doing so good. Of course they are not going to be perfect and sometimes I hurt but NOTHING like it was for so long. I remember the tears fears and prayers along the way and I would do it all over again if I had to!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom