THR SurreyGirls's 2nd THR Journey

Thanks! I can’t wait. Just cross with myself it took me up age 65 to visit Paris.
 
I appreciate how positive you are and how you set goals like this for yourself. I also love to travel. I was in Paris once, back in 2001. I hope to return one day, as I was a chaperone for a high school French group that time and it wasn't optimal for sightseeing. I was just trying to keep the kids "herded" and out of trouble. :heehee:

It looks like I will need to have my second hip replaced at some point. I keep reminding myself how much nicer travel will be without the worry that my hip will act up and impact my ability to walk distances and to have fun. My first hip went so smoothly 7 years ago that I'm a little worried that I may not be so lucky this time. :scaredycat:Good luck with your continued rehabbing. Happy New Year!
 
We are here for you when it's time for that second THR, @Debru4. Be sure to let us know once you have the surgery scheduled.

And, please don't worry too much about the outcome: I am six month post-op on my second THR and the hip is great -- actually better than at this point after the first hip. I think the things we learn during the first replacement -- and following BoneSmart's advice -- can make a difference.

Happy holidays!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom