Guest viewing is limited

Surgery on other hip six months later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it hurting. Did your doctor tell you the reason?
They got rid of my leg length difference - so lots of stretching and manipulation. Everyone gets handled during this procedure. Bruising and soreness from waist to toes isn't unusual.
 
Hi @brooklyn you night care to read this article..

The following is a link to an article which provides the current science regarding the healing beneath and around the implant and approximate timeframes for the healing phases and processes and the relevant nutritional information for each phase.

Healing Phases & Nutrition
 
Not sure how I am doing. I am a little discouraged. I am in week 9 but still have some pain at the top of my knee when getting off the couch or trying the stairs like a normal person. Maybe it's my age and a few other medical problems I have. I see my GP tomorrow and the OS the 18th. It seems like I should be further along and only have 1 week to decide if I want to do the other one. I called my insurance company today and they suggested that I should have it done since I have met all my out of pocket expenses and all I have to pay for is medication. No pain meds! You are doing great. I only take Tylenol when I know I have done to much. I have no patience and never really thought about the recovery. I did watch the video on YouTube and no wonder we hurt. My hubby couldn't watch the whole thing. He started turning green I think I will feel better once I talk to my GP:good-bad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom