Bodie’sMom
junior member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2021
- Messages
- 75
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Canada
4 month update time
Sooo happy, I decided to go slow and not work full time right away! After almost 2 weeks of 4 hour days and a 5 hour day today, I feel ready to work full time next week! I feel stronger every day and have had no issues doing my job, thank goodness!
I am achy, tired and a little hoppy when I’m finished, for the day, but nothing out of the ordinary, just my body trying to get into shape. My hip feels great! I can almost touch my toes on the left foot. I‘ve never been really flexible, at the best of times and still too chicken to push it, just yet.
Life is good

Sooo happy, I decided to go slow and not work full time right away! After almost 2 weeks of 4 hour days and a 5 hour day today, I feel ready to work full time next week! I feel stronger every day and have had no issues doing my job, thank goodness!
I am achy, tired and a little hoppy when I’m finished, for the day, but nothing out of the ordinary, just my body trying to get into shape. My hip feels great! I can almost touch my toes on the left foot. I‘ve never been really flexible, at the best of times and still too chicken to push it, just yet.
Life is good
