Guest viewing is limited

Surgery is scheduled! SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing great,surgery went fine.I have done laps with the walker twice now.
No nausea this time . Pain mgmnt is great,very little pain.should go home tomorrow.I'll start my post op thread when Iget home.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Surgery is scheduled! SOON!
[Bonesmart.org] Surgery is scheduled! SOON!
Wildsong has made it to the "other side" and to the wonderful world of recovery!!!!! Will be looking for that first post on the recovery forum when you get home tomorrow. Take care of you and that brand new hip, We care. [Bonesmart.org] Surgery is scheduled! SOON!
 
Wow ! Sounds like you are doing great ! Keep up the good work :egypdance:
 
Looks Ike I wil be going home this afternoon!just need to get in two PT seafood first.
 
Wow, everything sounds great!!! Now you have the healing and time will fix that. I have read to make sure you keep up with your pain pills, don't let the pain get ahead of you, that will be the advice I will remember when it's my time to go through the healing process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom