United States
United States
United StatesNo worries, I started a Recovery Thread for you here:I didn't mean to hijack this post but really don't understand how to do a new post correctly (a little help please is very welcome)
bonesmart.org
bonesmart.org

United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States3 days is the standard it seems like all PTs promote. With my 2nd knee, I knew that was not necessary. For me, pretty much once I knew the exercises, PT was mostly helpful to see my progress and make some adjustments to exercises as I was ready for them. I did 2x per week but told the PT that if I felt like I needed more, I would increase to 3 days. They were ok with that.I go tomorrow at 4pm I will post how I'm feeling when I get home and if I stiffen up I'll cut back to 2 days a week.