jessicarogers36
junior member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2021
- Messages
- 67
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Yes I agree I think I'm going to talk to them tomorrow about cutting down to 2 times a week.
United States
South AfricaHi…. This was me two months ago. I was so anxious with all the talk from therapists about where my ROM should be. I was given good advice on this forum and so I’m going to give it to you. - Trust your instincts- if it hurts don’t do it. It will all come right. Believe me….. I was wracked with anxiety. Don’t stress…. Let your knee heal in it’s own time.I do feel better after PT don't get me wrong. I feel loosen up and stronger I just dread when they want to measure how far I can bend. I get anxiety about it and I think tense up worse.
United States
United States
United States
United StatesCongratulations! Just be careful not to push too hard. I was feeling great and walked 20 minutes in my yard a few evenings ago, after doing PT. Boy did I pay for it that night with severe pain.I went to PT today and I'm so happy with my progress. I got 100 degree bend. Monday was 97 and today 100 yes!!! I got on a bike machine and was almost able to go all the way around. I'm able to go from sitting to standing with using my surgery leg with little to no pain. I was able to lift myself up stairs with little to no pain. The swelling is very minimal. I'm excited
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States