amberpep
Sr Bonesmartie
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 664
- Age
- 81
- Location
- Harrisonburg, VA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I always have to chuckle when a doctor tell me to "lessen the load," or "find a way to reduce the stress," or "try to calm down." OK, if you're married, working, and possibly have little ones ..... just what does "calm down" mean?????
abby - Barb
abby - Barb

The Hare is me!
is in charge, so take it easy, not long before this will be behind you.
.









My primary care doctor shipped me right to ICU when I went in for my hospital followup!
My heart rate was out of control and he said "The doctors and nurses will observe you for under 24 hours!" Well. 3 days later, the doctor walked in again and asked if i was ready to go home. i said "YES!" I found out from the nurse that the doctor thought my ablation was Saturday! She called and told him it was Monday, so he told her to let me know that I can return if I get worse again! 