Steelergal
member
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2015
- Messages
- 189
- Age
- 53
- Location
- Northern Virginia
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@FitGal I'm so glad to hear you're getting a handicap placard. I'm sorry your OS didn't give you one from the beginning! It's saved me so much. I'm going into the office roughly 3 days a week, but only for a few hours a day. Luckily my knee isn't swelling, but my ankle was not having it yesterday. It's a bit better today, so I'm elevating all day long. I was going to try grocery shopping for the first time this weekend, but opted for grocery delivery again today. I'm glad you took the time off...I know it's hard. I'm ready mentally to be back to normal and hate that my body is not cooperating. But we'll get through this!!!






