Josephine
NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITA
These viral infections can be pretty persistent so please don't fret. All you have described have been experienced by 2 relatives, a friend and a couple of neighbours of mine of late.
United States
United States
United StatesThat's just 'pushing' under another name!My therapist doesn’t believe in pushing hard, just helping with strength and recovery.
Me too! I was scratching the wound (for a pace maker) for weeks!I also had a slight reaction to the glue on my incision
United States
United States
United StatesHey @Steelergal I just noticed your profile says you're in NOVA. I'm in Alexandria! We're neighbors! lol
United States@FitGal read the advice I shall be giving SteelergalI'm totally freaked out to start PT!
@Steelergal I'd really like to offer you some structured advice but in order to do that, I also need to ask you some questions. Are you willing for me to do that?Any advice on exercises to help move that along?
United States