Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Spinning over to the other side..June 2nd the day. Bilateral Baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lauren Spin Trainer yay for great report! !! Sounds like thru this experience you have found a balance that works for you. Amazing what we can learn when we are forced to slow down. Keep up the great progress you are inspiring! :)
 
@Lauren Spin Trainer i posted last night about my first spin class. I had a question about standing up while spinning. If you get a moment, I'd love for you to weigh in! I'm not seeing my surgeon till next year so I'm hoping your surgeon has given you some guidance in this area. I really don't want to call my OS. Thx!! Sounds like things are going well!
 
$40 copay for a PT session?? Ouch. That's a pretty good incentive to NOT GO at all. I have my "good" (expensive and lightweight) road bike on a trainer in the den and spin away for free on that. It fits me better than any spin bike I've been on, and I watch silly movies while I spin.
 
@Sagefemme
I know, right..$40!! That is enough for a little pampering with a mani/pedi! I did my first spin class last friday and felt fabulous. No swelling or pain after. I figure I can pretty much take it from here and save some $$, and go get my nails done!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom