Guest viewing is limited

TKR Speedy2 Knee's First Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Toothfairy and Happy Christmas to you too!
Unfortunately still feeling a little 'dodgy' but hoping it will soon go (and nobody else in family catch it!)
Have a wonderful day.
:reindeer::xmas-tree::xmas-merry:
 
I came to the party but I was obviously pretty insignificant as not mentioned on the list @Jamie...

Thank you to all that organised it it was a great idea.

I wonder what we'll all be up to this time next year?

Hope everybody is safe and well after the atrocious weather both hear in the UK and USA
 
Oh my gosh, speedy!!!! I'm so sorry! I must have been bleary-eyed and missed you!!! You're getting added to the list right this minute!!!
 
He He - @Jamie I was the one in the funny hat with a glass of bubbly singing happily...:happydance:
 
Well, that explains it then. I couldn't see you because of the lamp shade on my head!!!
 
Hello to everyone old and new. Just wanted to say it's my knee's 1st birthday today and life couldn't be better. Pre 'my new knee' life was pretty miserable with continuous pain resulting in me not being able to drive and barely walk. Now I can drive and lead a normal life. I remember wondering when I would feel normal - well the answer is - I do now! I know so many of you must be thinking the same but I just wanted to give you some encouragement that life will be good again for you too, just hang in there it will happen.
There are still a couple of little issues like not being able to have a bath because I can't still bend my knee enough but I've become a shower girl and only occasionally yearn a bath but hey does this matter when I can walk, go to work, garden, shopping etc etc.
I wonder how my knee buddies @cycling67 @Bionic woman2 @patient 99 and others are doing?
@Jamie or @Josephine, would it be possible to change the title of my thread to knee's first birthday?
Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement I received on this forum. I couldn't have done it without you all.
Good luck and best wishes to you all.
Speedy2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,I couldn't remember the exact tag for my knee buddies @Karl1963 and @Nomorepain67. Hope life is good for you guys too?Big hugs
Speedy2
 
Yaaaaaay! Happy Knee-a-versary!!! :martini::egypdance::martini::egypdance:

Speedy, glad to hear that things much better than before the surgery. I feel the same way, and regardless of our limitations (ditto in the tub) we feel MUCH better!!!

Enjoy your Knee-a-versary! :cheers2:
 
Wow, what a wonderful report!!! I'm so happy for you. And I really appreciate you coming back to tell your success story. It makes a difference for those who are still workiing on recovery. They know good days are ahead.

I've changed your thread title. Hopefully you can post a bit more and tell us details about all you're doing these days.
 
Happy Anniversary and happy for you on getting your life back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom